Monday, October 22, 2007

It's a chilly, rainy Monday ...

.... and I'm doing the happy dance in my office. It's as if autumn weather FINALLY arrived, and it's one of my favorite seasons of the year.

Hope you have a terrific Monday wherever you are.

Today's word art is especially for siblings or for moms who have more than one child. It's a fact that Mom likes me best amongst all my siblings. Chuckle chuckle. Well, at least I can pretend. :)

DOWNLOAD

Blessings on your day,

Melanie

font credits: Chopin Script, iSketchy Times, CK Buckaroo, Holtzschue Regular

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Thank you soooo very much!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

mom2triplets04 said...

I wanted to say thank you very much for this wordart. This works perfect for me since I have triplets. Thanks.