Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Caffeine, Revisited

They can't fool me. Just because daylight gets here sooner after the time change this past weekend, it's still MORNING. And chilly. Although I love the cooler weather, it's much cozier when you can start the day with something warm to drink.

Chilly + morning = COFFEE.

Now if only it would cure the "don't want to go to work blahs" that also accompany morning. Sigh. Okay, okay ... I'm deeply grateful to be employed, I just have to whine about the routine of it every now and then.


This piece of word art is dedicated to that coffee vixen herself, MINDY, who courageously admits her addiction and still puts on a brave front to the world. Drop by and visit her, say hi, and check out the things she's been learning with her photography class.

JOY, in case you check in again sometime soon, this one is for you. I'm sorry you're having a rough time; please remember that you are not alone.

Hope the week treats you well,
Melanie







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks again... love these

Anonymous said...

Thank you love them both. I am another caffine addict, only it is in the form of Diet Dr Pepper so that one really hit home.

Joy said...

Melanie... Thank you.. I love them both. You are awesome. I returned home a couple hours ago.. Thank you again. ((HUGS)) Joy

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Thanks Melanie - caffeine - it's a wonderful thing!

Anonymous said...

LOL - the caffeine word art must have been custom made just for me!