Monday, December 3, 2007

Candles at Christmas

Candles at Christmas are wonderful reminders of the Light of the World, whom Christians know as Jesus Christ, the Son of God. No greater gift was given to the world, and there could never be enough candles lit to adequately reflect His glory.

Be safe when you light them, but enjoy their warmth and glow as much as you can.

On a different note, I'm participating again in KimB's color challenge at DSO. I had already decided beforehand that no matter what color palette she chose, I was going to make it a Christmas one. Hope you like it!! I love to participate in these -- just wish I had time to do more; but no one pays you just to play. :)

Blessings to you all,

Melanie


WARM DECEMBER kit papers set 1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely wonderful kit, thank you so much for sharing.
Take care and be well.

Kim B said...

Hey Mel- Shooo girl you been busy- LOL, That kit is GORGEOUS!!! Man you did a BRILLIANT job again ( and this time I saved the preview while I was here-LOL)! Thanks soo soo much for playing with me- I've had a snooze and feel tons better- but I'm sure tomorrow will be even better! ROTF!
Keep well my friend and will chat the minute I've done a bit of a catch up here-
MWAH

Anonymous said...

What a nice kit.
Thanks