Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Abundance


I had only scant moments of time over the past month to work on KimB's DSO ALWAYS fun color challenge for April so it's really not the best of work. However, it was a work of intent, and a no-brainer as to what I was going to call it.

At a time when we're so often reminded about how many people around the world are suffering from hunger and lack of health care, I'm ashamed to step back and look back at the abundance we have around us. Yet, I'm also infinitely grateful for God's promises to provide. Those seem like contradictory thoughts, but it's a reminder to me to pray for others and look for ways to do my part to help others.

So, here's my mini-kit: MMDC April Abundance 2008.

Hope you can use it with joy this spring.
Melanie

3 comments:

LLG Denise said...

This is lovely, Mel. Thank you, and thanks for the reminder, too. God is good, all the time, and all the time...

Sometimes, though, when we hear of the distress in the world, it's hard to understand. No, not "why does the suffering happen", but rather "why don't we stop it?" and who is "we".

Thank you.

Kim B said...

Good grief, between you and Denise I have gooseflesh AGAIN!! How true a statement! Girl, I can't thank you enough for your amazing insight as well as your generosity! And nothing made with love or with heart will EVER be a *no brainer*! Thanks so much for sharing this with us- LOVE the Blessings title!! It's AWESOME!
BIG HUGS
Me

ccynden said...

Thank you for blessing us with your wonderful talent.