Friday, May 8, 2009

BIG STEPS


Hope you're ready for another set of word arts available for a very small donation of $2 USD. This set is ideal for many types of layouts, including coming-of-age, graduations, life changes, celebrations of triumphs and victories ... in other words, BIG STEPS in our lives and those whom we love. [12 pieces, 300ppi]

Please consider adding it to your collection (click on the donate button on the far right column). I'll e-mail it to you when I receive the confirmation.

Thanks in advance!

Melanie

PS: No, I'm not in the layout with the crown. That's my niece-in-law and my mom!

1 comment:

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for answering my question!! she is soooo CUTE with a GREAT laugh/smile! :) Your new wordart looks WONDERFUL!! Have a FANTASTIC Weekend! :)