Sunday, October 24, 2010

Music to Scrap By (and with!)


If you're dropping by to pick up a freebie today, you're in luck. You can get a 20-piece set of word art...song titles that are oh-so-scrapable.

If you find it in your heart to donate something today, that would be most appreciated. With me still not working, grocery money is even a struggle. Anything you can do would be helpful.

My mom is still at our house, on complete bedrest. She's doing okay, but gets a little lonely if I stay on the computer much. That's why I haven't been around much the past week. I hoped to make it up by having the word art set available today. I originally made it for (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day weekend, but didn't get it posted. Hopefully, it's a nice surprise. :)

I still have some layouts to post, so those of you who sent them or a link to me, hang in there!

Blessings on your day,
Melanie

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

great , thanks :-)

Anonymous said...

"I just called to say"......thank you!

Laura said...

thanks so much

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup ;o)

Narah said...

Thank you very much!!

Hugs,

Narah

Patti said...

Thank you for a great freebie! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Patti

deb said...

Thank you so much.

tizote59 said...

beautiful wa, thank you very much !

nathal said...

tres jolie merci pour le partage

Anonymous said...

Thank you
Happy New Year xx