Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello, 2011 ... with freebies

Here's an 8-piece set of 2011Anew word art; a New Year is always an opportunity for reflection and renewal, with those pesky resolutions we always make.

Actually, I quit making them several years ago; another "fear of failure" thing. Instead, I find myself working on new resolves throughout the year, as I see the dire need for change within myself, especially when I don't like what I see.



These are provided to you as a gift; however, if you choose to make a gift in return, it would be most appreciated (by using the DONATE) button in the right-hand column.

Many blessings to you as you embark on your own new beginnings!

Melanie

download

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Creative Hayes Creations said...

Nice work..thanks

Anonymous said...

Though these were for the New Year of 2011, they're just as great for going into 2012. I like the idea of renewal! Thanks