Friday, February 25, 2011

Alphabetically Speaking 4 freebie set

I had to go out of town twice for a few days and in between had my mom staying with us for several days...needless to say, not much scrapping or designing gets done then! However, while on the road, coming and going, my brain always wanders to creative stuff, or making lists of things I need to do. This time around, just about every time I got in the car, my mind was making more lists of these word sets. So, my original thought of making just 3 sets, has expanded considerably!

Here's the FOURTH set:



Happy Friday!
Melanie

download

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

sandie said...

Thank you so much!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the fantastic "alphabetically speaking" freebies

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Lori T. said...

Thank you!

Lucy said...

The link for #4 doesn't work , can you please fix it? Thank you so much for the wonderful word art.