Monday, October 3, 2011

Changing Grace...and freebies

Yes, it's me again. As are so many of you, I have been going through some tough changes the past couple of years...the kind that just when you think things are leveling out, the rug is pulled out from under you...over and over and over again. I'm not saying this to illicit sympathy, just to explain my absence for the past few months, for those of you who care, for those of you have followed me since I've started blogging.

As you will quickly see, coping with CHANGE is on my mind, and that's what my word art gift to you reflects. I wrote this highlighted piece of word art just as a reminder to me about keeping my eyes on God through all these struggles. Looking up...so my outlook will be brighter, if you know what I mean. :)




Hope you can use these. For those of you who expressed a continued interest in the Alphabetically Speaking series, I will get back on that series from time to time, so stay tuned. In the meantime, keep the faith!

Blessings to you and yours,
Melanie

download

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cassie said...

Thank you for the lovely WA and the reminder about keeping the faith through change. Blessings to you.

Creative Endeavors Creations said...

Thank you....I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers..God bless!

Anonymous said...

This a great set of words. 2010 was a mega year of change for our family in many ways. I can relate to these sentiments! Thanks Also like your scripture word art.

Kim B said...

Hey my friend.. was thinking of you and wondering how you were doing?? Hope you are well and things are looking up.

HUGS and LOVES

MysticEagle57 said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous WA....