Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Importance of Relationships

Long ago, I learned that all relationship -- no matter how fleeting -- help shape the things we do, what we say, how we learn, and so many other things in our lives. I remind myself occasionally to take time to stay in touch, jot a note, make a phone call -- just something to maintain the relationship. Boy, is it hard to do sometimes! And I don't always succeed. But I'm still working on it.

Hope your day/evening/weekend goes well.

Credits: fonts 2Peas Scrapbook, Champagne, Bradley Hand ITC

5 comments:

Julia said...

TY so much !!

lisbonlioness said...

Thanks a million, I so much love the WordArts you're giving away!

Melberry said...

Thanks, Lis -- I needed to hear that today! Have a great day.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Thanks very much! I got to your blog from DigiDebz, and have enjoyed the wordart you made. :)

Anonymous said...

thanks! this is so true.