Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Is it Wednesday already?

TODAY'S FREEBIE:



I know it's all-too-easy to talk about how quickly time passes, but I can't help it today. I'm feeling the winds of change rippling through my graying hair and can't do a thing about it! Okay, a little touch-up with the help of some sort of Clairol product can help the "graying" part. Guess we'll just have to latch on to something and hang on as the pages of the calendar zip by before our eyes!

I've done a few simple papers that I hope can highlight those colorful summer photos you're waiting to scrap. I finally got around to setting up my WACOM tablet and am already enjoying fiddling around with it. Such a luxury to do something you enjoy, and practicing on this isn't nearly as painful as practicing for piano lessons 30+ years ago!

Enjoy your day ... and hope you can enjoy these Summer Checks. Download
Thanks for stopping by.





6 comments:

Kim B said...

hahahaha, had to comment on the "Clairol" bit- just had mine done too...LOL, man we got to grab onto something and hold on QUICK!! Feel like Dorothy as the tornado hits... heehee, and that's giving away my age too. As for piano lessons- try ORGAN lessons!! Painful I tell you- but at least I learnt to read music too.. (Gran had the organ and I was "forced" to learn..hahahaha)
Thanks for the comments on Digi-Debs, I came over to say Hi
Hugs
Kim

lisbonlioness said...

Hey- that's sweet! I wish that summer would finally make it over here; I'll try to tickle him a bit with your lovely papers :)

Sarebear said...

Thank you thank you! Looks so versatile, too!

Evelyn said...

That looks like a Great tablet! I have an old out dated thing that doesn't work with the new computer. Thanks for the info and the d/l :)

Mindy said...

love your word art! have a great day, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love these papers! I'll use them all summer for my granddaughter's LO's. Thanks for sharing.