Saturday, August 22, 2009

AUGUST FASHION kit

Just finished this silly little kit for the marvelous KimB's color challenge at DSO. I had been anticipating the August 20th premiere of this season's PROJECT RUNWAY (one of my guilty pleasures) so that got the fashion thing going. My hand-drawn elements are still with the mouse not the WACOM pen because my drawing hand is still not what it used to be before breaking and messing up my right wrist/hand. Anyway, this is just for fun. Hope you can find a fun way to use it!


have fun!
Melanie



download 1


download 2


download 3

9 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for sharing the fashion kit!! :)

gabbyfowl said...

Thank you so much this is awesome

makeyesup said...

Adorable kit, it will be super for little girls, thanks for making and sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Jen Mc said...

Thank you! I can't wait to play with this kit.

Kim B said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE this!! It's such fun and retro almost! Thanks so much Melanie and goodness your drawings look SUPER!!!

Thanks for sharing this with us

HUGS

Anonymous said...

Way too cute.. Thanks very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the cute kit - Hugs - Maggy

xashee's corner said...

thank you so much for sharing such a FUN kit! :) Have a GREAT day!