Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving ... freebie


So sorry to not have any new gifties for you the past few days. Having computer issues and unable to work on anything new. HOWEVER, I do have some Thanksgiving things I was working on last week for a new set for my store...but since I can't work on any more at the moment, I decided to give them away on my blog.

These are two of my favorite hymns of Thanksgiving, and I do not share them lightly. Hope you can use them on your special family gatherings layouts.


Thanks for your patience,
Melanie

download

3 comments:

Itsjuls said...

Thank you so much it is beautiful!

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Good Morning Melanie,

Do hope you are well x Isn't it a drag when your computer decides to do an eppy on you ? I'm still using the step son's after mine decided it had had enough LOL x

Adore your beautiful word art for thanks giving. Really moving x We have harvest festival here which celebrates the gathering of the harvest end around beginning of October. I always recognise Autumn Equinox on 21st September. You are ready then for the clocks going back one hour and the shorter days.

The weather just seems to ken when Guy Fawkes night (bonfire night) is due because it gets really damp and cold here. Love the sight of fireworks but can't go near them. Coward - stay in doors and let them get on with it x

Had wee grandson agian this weekend. Would love something in your word art about cooking with Nana. Levi is 3 in January and as soon as he gets here he wants to make cakes. I try and have a selection of cake mixes in for him as it's easier for him to do.

Hope you have an amazing day. Me scrubbing the cooker today ! love and angel blessings to you always xxxx

Kiah said...

Great rread thank you