Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Is More...freebie

A few weeks ago, the lovely Kate sent me another layout she'd done. This morning, while working on unfinished business from the past several weeks, I realized I had not posted it to show you how she used my word art. And--as it so often happens--re-reading her note to me this morning was exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you, Kate, for your gracious comment!

Melanie, Just for you, I hope you like it. Your word art makes all the
difference to a layout – gives it meaning. Love Kate
And here is her layout:


Today's gift word art is another way to share my beliefs about what Christmas really means. I used the phrase in a layout I prepared using KimB's Christmas First kit. Hope you can use the word art, too.


Blessings on this lovely day,

Melanie
download

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 07 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

KyRed said...

I love your word art. Thank you so much .