Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st freebie


Whew.

The last of my company left Sunday afternoon. We had a good visit with everyone, and as much as I love my family, it's always nice to have our house back to ourselves. I took yesterday "off" and did very little except for a bit more cleanup, and prepared a few random leftovers for dinner for my husband and me.

This morning, I'm still feeling as sluggish as 4Shared is acting...so I apologize in advance if you have any download issues with today's freebie.

I'll talk to you later, 'k?

Melanie

4 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 02 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you.