Thursday, May 29, 2008

You may disagree ...

... but this quotation does NOT apply to me. When I expound on something, it's just because either (1) I feel passionately about the topic and express my point of view to persuade/inform others or (2) it just needs to be said, whether I do the talking or not!! For me, talking about nothing at all is exhausting, with a capital E, and I don't do it well.
The author [Oscar Wilde] of this quote was a prolific writer/playwright, who had MUCH to say, some of which was quite amusing.

However, we ALL know someone -- ages 9 months to 99 years -- to whom this applies tenfold. Am I right??!!



As always, I would greatly appreciate seeing any layouts you prepare using this or other pieces you've downloaded from my site.

PS Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings,

Melanie

3 comments:

Janet said...

thank you. So cute. Works for men

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Dana said...

Thank you - this is so cute