Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sorry, I'm Late

...but I've been out of pocket with one of my killer headaches. It's not gone but eased up.

To help make up for my absence, I've put together a Friends' Trio of word art for you that I hope you can use.

And speaking of friends, Kim Broedelet sent me this strikingly simple, stunning layout in which she used some word art I put together some time ago. {She used Mrs. Miles' Tsunami Blue kit, with a template created by Bunny Cates.)





I'll be back later today!

Blessings,

Melanie
DOWNLOAD FRIENDS' TRIO

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring your blog, and I had to say that yours wordart are unique. They are very well composed, designed and originally choiced.

Tnx, Ari

Kim B said...

AWW Mel- you know I'm going to be all over this word art-LOL
Thanks so much girl!!- LOVE it!
Hope you are feeling better and that the headache is gone.

Sending hugs and loves
ME

Suz :) said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I love your stuff. I gave you a little "link love" over at my place. :)

Michelle from MD, USA said...

So sorry to hear you've not been feeling well. I hope you get to feeling your best SOON!!

Thank you for this great Friend WA.

Lori Decoite said...

thanks from NJ

GingerScraps said...

Cute word art!! I will post it on my blog this weekend. http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com
Thanks, Ginger