Monday, July 7, 2008

What an Understatement!


I loved that this quotation was something said by the eloquent Jane Austen. I need to remember the "state of inelegance" description instead of something more earthy like "sweating like a mule" or "dripping wet." I know that women aren't supposed to sweat, but rather, we "glisten." The only time I "glisten" delicately is in the dead of winter when I make the transition from the cold outdoors to the warm indoors.

Hope this makes you smile.

Blessings,
Melanie

DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just had to tell you how much I enjoy your wordart. You find the best quotes and really do them up in a neat little package. I don't suppose I'll ever you all I have downloaded from you but they give me pleasure just looking at them. Thanks bunches!

marilyn

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi Melanie!!! WOW!!! AWESOME word art girl!!!

Thank you SO much for the visit to my blog and I am EVER so honored to find my blog listed amongst your faves ... WOW ... uhm ... gosh, I'm blushing!

I am going to give you your OWN special section on my blog under WONDERFULLY WITTY WORD ART or something like that! I SO appreciate you pointing me over here and I just LOVE Kim, her humour and her INCREDIBLE talent as well.

I am preparing for my daughter's arrival and will come back and check through your wedding word art! Gosh, thank you for offering it up. I used to do quite a bit of it myself but got lost going off in other directions!!!

Have a FANTABULOUS week ahead!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Jul [LA 03:19am, NY 05:19am, UK 10:19am, OZ 08:19pm]).