Friday, August 29, 2008

Love Needs

If it seems that I'm loading up my blog with freebies today, then it's true! I'm away from my computer most of next week as I take my turn looking after my mom, who is still recovering from surgery on her leg. As she celebrates her 75th birthday. I'll definitely miss being around blogdom, but hope you don't feel too abandoned. Ha!



Guess my insecurities are showing this week, because this posting's quotation really struck home. The truth is, we ALL deserved to be loved ... and we are by our Creator. I'm thankful every day that God loves each imperfect one of us.

Hope you have a great week next week. Hope to hear from you, too.

As always, I would greatly enjoy seeing your layouts with this word art. Or even if you just have a layout you're so proud that you've finished it, or extremely pleased with the way it looks. These are times worth celebrating, indeed!

Blessings,

Melanie
DOWNLOAD

9 comments:

teaching_texas said...

Amen to that one!

I love the way you create these sayings. I don't often enough say how much I appreciate your talent.

Thank you for sharing.

Sharon

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Aug [LA 12:55am, NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 05:55pm] ).

JessicasMa said...

thank you for all your lovely art

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful and so true ! Thanks a lot :o)

makeyesup said...

Perfect quote for a photo of my GD throwing a tantrum since Mom was running into my GD's favorite store and not taking her with. Didn't want Gramma taking a picture of her howling.

Kim B said...

AWW- these are so great Melanie! LOVE THEM! And hope you have a good week with your mom and that she heals quickly. Thinking of you
Hugs
Me

Anonymous said...

Just surfed in from another blog and I must say you quickly went into my favorites list. Thank you for sharing so generously.
Hope you have a fantastic time with your Mom and that she heals quickly!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Thank you for sharing your wordart with those of us who are artistically challenged :)

Anonymous said...

Can you please bring back the "Love Need" wordart. I missed it the first time around