Monday, September 29, 2008

Dusty Dreams

What a nice surprise to have an e-mail today from Sonel, who sent a link to another Incredimail stationery header she had prepared with some word art from my blog. Thank you for sharing, Sonel. This is very striking and a dynamic attention-grabber!


By the way, another reader told me that the song from which the word art came (You've Gotta Have Heart), was from the musical Damn Yankees. Mystery solved!! Thanks for sharing the information.

I don't know about you, but I have a number of friends (including myself) who have let dreams fade away, or become old and dusty -- and we may be too stubborn to admit that we still need to do something about it. Dreams just don't come together without effort! Not for most of us anyway.

I stumbled across this word art that's a reminder to pick up those forgotten dreams that litter our paths, and forge ahead with new ones ... or revitalized ones. I was in the mood today to use some hydrangea colors in this word art as it's one of my most favorite flowers. Hope you find a use for word art, but more importantly, for the inspiration behind it!
Have a wonderful Monday,
Melanie

3 comments:

Carolyn Albro said...

That's a very pretty header!! And I just had to comment to say that I love the title of today's entry : )

Anonymous said...

When I saw this word art I cracked up...love it!
-Sandy

Sonel said...

Oh, it's only a pleasure hon and because if awesome creators like you and others, I am able to play and have fun with my creations...:-)

Thanks for the info. Must get the movie and see what it's all about. I love musicals...:-)

Love your wordart hon! Great as usual..and so true. Yes, I guess we all do that from time to time and it's good to always have someone like you to point it out and remind us about that...:-) Thanks so much! Love it!

Have a great day, have fun and thanks again!
Love & Hugs