Thursday, February 28, 2008

Snapshot Moments

You already know that photography is one of my passions. I have so many that I know I'll never get them all "scrapped" but want to stop the world long enough to make a good effort. But, then, I would miss so many more snapshot moments in the lives of people I care about.

I loved this quotation the moment I read it. I can already tell it's going to require multiple photographs to use it in a layout because this quote applies to a multitude of snapshots!

Blessings,
Melanie

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow this is soo true, thank you!!

Ramie :-) said...

Thank you so much! This is an awesome quote and your word art with it is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

verabear said...

Great quote. thanks :)

Dana said...

This is so true - thank you for taking the time to create this adorable word art.