Friday, February 29, 2008

Tee Hee

Although I don't want anyone to invade my personal body space -- either by getting too close to me when I'm checking out at the grocery store or by trying to read a logo on my sweatshirt -- I enjoy reading the tee shirt art that others are wearing. Granted, some of it is not appropriate AT ALL, and I applaud the airlines who address the matter directly when someone tries to board with offensive, vulgar language or graphics visible among other passengers. However, there are some that are just too witty or too personally appropriate to ignore.

I admit that I will buy some of the funny G-rated ones for my husband to wear around the house because it amuses me, plain and simple. To me, they celebrate our sense of humor.

You're bound to have some photos of friends and family wearing some of those clever designs, right? What's the funnies you've seen?

This seemed like a good laidback Friday sort of word art to contribute.

Until later,
Melanie

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Okay I am supposed to be outside working in my flowerbeds but was surfing digi sites and found yours and was laughing at your T-shirt antics...My husband loves wearing t-shirts with some hilarous sayings and others not to hilarous and I saw this and was sitting here laughing....perfect for a t-shirt he wore on Christmas Day (not one I thought was appropriate for Christmas, but everyone loved and laughed at)...Never thought of doing a digi layout of it but I will now!! Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to do this!! Love it!!

Sharon Kay said...

This is a great word art! Check out the layout I did awhile back of two of my sons and their "talkies" (t-shirts)...

http://www.seasidescraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1499

I'll use the word art with my oldest son's pictures of his t-shirts aka "talkies". Thank you!

LLG Denise said...

Gurl, the laughs just keep coming! it took me about 2 minutes of staring at 10 top reasons to procrastinate to get it. My stomach is hurting.

thanks.

denise