Friday, February 15, 2008

Some People Just Oughta Come With a Warning Label

My mom is so dependent on caffeine that you can set your watch by it. Growing up with that, I vowed to never get that dependent on anything! Most of the time, I stick to it, but sometimes -- if I'm not paying attention -- I suddenly have a day full of caffeinated beverages. It's not so bad until you start coming down off of it. Whoooosh ... that's a killer!!
Have a great Friday,
Melanie
Disclaimer: Designer is NOT responsible for any caffeine headaches or outbursts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melanie,

This is just too cute! I just don't know how you come up with all this wonderful "stuff".

My DH and DS are both caffeine addicts. I am like you...I try to stay away from it because the headaches are killers!

Thanks,
Sharon