Friday, February 15, 2008

Some People Just Oughta Come With a Warning Label

My mom is so dependent on caffeine that you can set your watch by it. Growing up with that, I vowed to never get that dependent on anything! Most of the time, I stick to it, but sometimes -- if I'm not paying attention -- I suddenly have a day full of caffeinated beverages. It's not so bad until you start coming down off of it. Whoooosh ... that's a killer!!
Have a great Friday,
Melanie
Disclaimer: Designer is NOT responsible for any caffeine headaches or outbursts!

2 comments:

Sharon from Texas said...

Melanie,

This is just too cute! I just don't know how you come up with all this wonderful "stuff".

My DH and DS are both caffeine addicts. I am like you...I try to stay away from it because the headaches are killers!

Thanks,
Sharon

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.