Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Music Overlays

As I often mention, I enjoy making word art to post on this blog and love to hear from you with your comments and layouts.

Things are tough all over, and they are at my house, too. My medical bills have been exorbitant this year and I'm trying to find ways to take care of them. In that regard, if you are interested in these FAITHFUL SEASON overlays and would consider a $2.00 USD donation, I would be extremely grateful. My plan is to make more next week, with, of course, plenty of freebies along the way. As soon as I receive a receipt, I will forward the link to you.

Thanks for your kind comments and continued encouragement!
Melanie

1 comment:

Sonel said...

Hello Mel,
Your wordart surely are appreciated on this side and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity. Believe me, if I could, I would have send you much more than $2 as I know how expensive medical bills can be. I am insulin resistant and struggle with edema as well and that is why I've been so quiet lately. The summer heat we have now makes it worse. But hang in there sweetie. All will be well..:-)

Have a great day!
Hugs