Friday, November 7, 2008

Mr. Mischief

Very belatedly, I'm posting some layouts I received in response to my "challenge" to use the YOU CAN'T MAKE UP THIS STUFF word art. I still owe these participants the extra word art, and haven't forgotten!!!

The talented Sonel sent this fun one:


Karen Souther sent this of the unexpected adventure of her Lorna ... climbing a tree all the way to the top. CUTE! Thanks, Karen. :)


This funny one was sent by Angelia, showing her Freya stuck while carrying a chair. One of those moments that you don't come to the rescue until you've taken a photo!! Thanks, Angelia!


Now, for a confession. Two of the people who sent me layouts? The e-mails vanished and I can't retrieve them. PLEASE re-send them. I'm so sorry to cause trouble, but would love for you to send them again, please.

Then, Denise Rich sent this beautiful layout using some other word art I'd put together. This is a very special one to her, you can tell. Thanks, Denise!



Now, for today's word art:

And a layout using it -- this is my youngest great-nephew who is a hoot-and-a-half!!! [I used my November Gloaming kit.] He's a bundle of mischief, but so cute. His family found a gi-normous possum curled up in the garbage can yesterday morning, and had great difficulty getting it to go away. Mr. Mischief insisted that it was a rat NAMED "Possum" and refused to believe anyone that it was a whole different animal from a rat.

Finally, I want to thank you for the particularly amazing comments you've been leaving lately. It means a LOT. Thanks, too, for the affirmation about the "Grace" word art. I thought that the anonymous commenter had misinterpreted the quotation, too, so it was nice not to feel alone in that thought!!! Thanks so much, CactusFreek and Sonel for expressing your thoughts so well.

I'm leaving today for a convention out-of-town, for work, so will be away a few days. I'm hoping to post a few additional word art pieces to make up for it. I'll be back Wednesday with more!
Grateful for your encouragement and support,
Melanie
DOWNLOAD WORD ART

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 07:19pm, NY 10:19pm] - 08 Nov [UK 03:19am, OZ 02:19pm] ).

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Hi Melanie, Had a good giggle at this word art. Totally true for everyone. Especially when your almost 16 year old comes in the worse for beer!!! How, what, why, when haven't come out yet, but he did block the loo with toilet paper. I thought that was what the grandson at 18 months was supposed to do!! Have a great break. Angel blessings, Debbie xx

Sonel said...

Glad you enjoyed it hon..:-) Couldn't resist posting the one of my naughty hubby..LOL! He is such a treat and I am so blessed to have him in my life..:-)

Love the other layouts. They are all so gorgeous! So many talented folks out there hey?

Thanks for sharing hon!
Enjoy the convention and come back safely..:-)
Hugs & Blessings
Sonel

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!