Friday, October 30, 2009

Another freebie


Well, a couple of you have had some suggestions about creature comfort phrases, for which I thank you. I'll try to post that extra set tomorrow...I agree with your thoughts! And the rest of you will benefit from their suggestions.

There's a crispness in the air today...hurray! Each day is different, which is not unusual in my part of Texas. Thirty-degree temperature swings are not uncommon, and we're accustomed to it. My husband--a transplated Texan from the UK--still is not used to it, however, so his reaction becomes comical sometimes. I'm still smiling about his reaction this morning--nothing in particular to share about in words, but my point for all of us today is to find humor in the little things. That's always part of being ME, but it does take work at times.

It didn't take work this past weekend, however, when my 3-year-old nephew walked into the room and said, "I'm the bomb-diggity!" We have no idea where he heard that but he was so cute and sunny-natured when he said it...well, it was irresistible. He was just being him at the moment.

Hope you can use another "being me" type of word art today. I made it glittery in case you wanted to sparkle up a Halloween layout with it, too!

Blessings on your day,
Melanie
download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Oct [LA 05:35pm, NY 07:35pm] - 31 Oct [UK 12:35am, OZ 11:35am] ).

deb said...

You are the bomb-diggity is one of my favorite sayings!