Tuesday, October 13, 2009

drum roll, please...and a freebie

It's finally official.......I have my own store at the fabulous DIVINE DIGITAL boutique, where you can Let Creativity Fly. I was thrilled to be accepted into such a talented team of designers and was frustrated when the flu knocked me out of getting it up and going sooner. But now, you know...

Here are the first sets of word art that I've got available for you. The first one you see in the previews below is probably my favorite so far. I'm extremely sarcastic at times and thought it would be fun to have a few phrases that can be used that way, tongue-in-cheek, in layouts. This series is called, Yeah Right. The arrows come with it so that you can point the way to the person in your layout who is "always right," or "cleans their room"......yeah, right.

I've had fun doing them and look forward to being part of Team Divine.




THANKS!

Melanie

here's today's freebie:


7 comments:

Dinphy said...

Wow, that's awesome news! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Lots of fun in your store. :)

Sarah (Debbie) said...

*****CONGRATULATIONS *****
I'm thrilled to bits for you. Love the word art will pop over to store later. We're having one of those days here too!! The yeah right is wonderful.

So glad your flu getting better and your back on your feet again.

All my love and angel blessings xxx

Fabulous Terrah said...

Oh wow! Congrats!!! Well deserved. ;)

Anonymous said...

This word art is perfect for a page I created last night. Divine timing! Thanks so much for sharing! Congrats on the store...I can't wait to check it out! (BTW...Love the sarcasm!)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Brenda said...

Thanks for all the freebies!! :)

LOVE them! :)

Kim B said...

WOOHOOOOO!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!
Omg- so far behind in catching up here and look at the news I missed.!
Wishing you all the best in your store GF- you so deserve it!

YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!


Sending big hugs
ME