Friday, October 16, 2009

Ghoulies and Goblins and Ghosties, Oh My!

Thanks for those of you who took the time to make such special comments about my store opening at DIVINE DIGITAL. It's been such a treat to work on items for it, and that's no trick! Did I mention that the K.I.D.S. word art set is on sale for 20% off? I think I forgot that the last posting. Here's the quick link to everything I've got in my shop at the moment: HERE. I'll be adding to it next week.




Today's freebie is another Halloween-ish one...hope you can find a use for it!


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

makeyesup said...

Great word art, congrats on being in the store and best of luck.

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Good Morning Melanie,

love ghosties and ghoulies. ty so much. hope store going well. have great weekend.

love and angel blessings xx

Cathy said...

Thank You.

bj said...

thank you!!