Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Love is a package deal freebie

When my husband asked me to marry him, I told him that if he married me, he married my family...we were a package deal. Since then, he's said it often, when we're on our way to a family gathering...sometimes he gets tired of it and gets too much of it but sometimes, like yesterday, he "gets it." When I told him that my niece who miscarried her baby last December was pregnant again...and that she had heard the baby's heartbeat yesterday. He was just as happy as I was. That warmed my heart.

I thought you might be able to use this word art for those occasions in your life when you know it's "a package deal." :)


Blessings on your day!
Melanie

download

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Good Morning Melanie,

Do hope you had a very good Easter. We had the family here and it was a brilliant day except for hubby with his head somewhere ! Sometimes he sinks into depression and starts counting my family and him as seperate. Of course, seeing this morning I had to have a giggle. I accepted his family including his two children into our family (package deal) and he sometimes accepts mine, depending on his mood swings LOL xx

I should explain that about 8 1/2 years ago someone tried to murder him and the carved his face up. Same person empties our rubbish bins each week, so he can't escape from the constant reminder.

Tickled pink about your cousin's pregnancy. Went through 4 miscarriages myself, so I'm praying for her.

Love to you always and angel blessings

Debbie xxxx

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria