Friday, April 30, 2010

Right-Click freebies

4shared is not cooperating today; I suspect it's on overload with all the (International) National Scrapbooking Day/weekend activities! Sooooooooo, I'm taking a chance and just giving you the freebies as right-click-on-the-image gifts today--trusting that you will honor my terms of use that typically come with downloads from my site. Please??? THANKS!

This first one is for Debbie from Scotland, in appreciation for her many words of kindness and tales of her wee grandson, Levi. Hugs, Debbie!



Today's other freebie is in hopes that you'll take photos of yourself either shopping for your NSD bargains, or enjoying them by scrapbooking. My sister and I always end up with photos of our scrap-fests--they tell a tale all their own! [remember to right-click on the word art, and please leave a note and/or send me copies of your layouts!]



Enjoy your Friday,
Melanie

1 comment:

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Good Evening Melanie,

You brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes this morning. What made it even better was Levi was due in 20 minutes. After his initial 'need to calm done' I took him and showed him his wordart.

He kept pointing at his name and saying Levi's. it was wonderful. His Dad and his brother couldn't believe it either. Levi adored the wee face so much. I've printed the whole thing off onto A4 paper so he's got it to look at. I'm going to make him one that's been laminated to take home with him tomorrow.

He made cakes again today and wanted to send you one. I'll take photo's and email them to you.

You really made my day. THANK YOU x

I do hope you and everyone else is enjoying iNSD. I've managed to get through two blog trains, which is amazing considering the wee man is here. Love the scrappy word art too sweetheart.

Levi's watching Fungus the Boogieman the now with his Dad in bed. Hence time to let you ken how much we appreciated this today.

Love to you always and angel blessings frae Scotland xx