Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MugShots freebie WA

Kate Palmer sent me a new layout she had done using a word art I had put together some time ago. Busy little guy! Thanks so much, Kate!



I do have a new word art for you, followed by a layout I put together using it:


Credits: KimB and GS Creations (Kim's sister) new collaboration, SISTERHOOD (at DSO). LOVE this kit!!! I splurged and bought it yesterday because it's such a versatile kit with wonderful colors. They both have add-on freebies on their blogs, so check them out.


Blessings on your day,
Melanie

2 comments:

Lynna said...

Very cute! Thank you very much!

Sarah (Debbie) said...

This gave me such a goggle with the wee face in the G. Love Kim's work. She's got some amazing kits.

Thanks so much for sharing today.

love to you always and angel blessings xxx