Thursday, June 21, 2007

Friday's Coming!



I'm feeling major brain fuzz today -- and even the second gigantor cup of coffee isn't phasing it. Just wanted to put that clarification out there before I continued this post, in case I start babbling uncontrollably!
I've been out of pocket a few days and have missed out on creating anything new. I'm working on a kit, but the progress is extremely slow. I love design work but don't have as much time as I'd like, but you know that already because everyone else has the same problem. Plus it's just fun visiting other blogs learning about other people around the corner and around the world!
I know I need to spend more time redesigning my blog and enhancing/enlivening it, too, to keep up with all of you creative people out there. My younger sister is coming up in a couple of weeks for us to have a scrapbooking weekend, which we love to do, and I'm soooooo ready for the restorative respite that brings. It's so inspiring to me, personally, and you have something great to show for your time. That will get my creative juices flowing again.
Guess I've rambled enough for now. I'm passing along a quotation I've added to and paraphrased -- hope you can use this freebie. Download
Credits: fonts used are 2Peas GG Mix and 2Peas Scrapbook.

8 comments:

Mindy said...

I love it!! Thanks so much for sharing it!! :) Glad you stopped by to say hi!! Have a great Thursday, and yes the weekend is coming!! :) HUGS

Being Mrs Miles said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog - and your kind comments - you are doing well yourself. Your blog will come along! I will pop in again when I can.

Have a great day!

warmly,
Barb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving a lovely note in my box and in my comment section..love your word art..got it posted on my blog
Hugs Silvia

Katherine Lent said...

I love that word art! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through your post in the freebie vault at Divine Digitals. You can be sure that I have put you on my favorites list. I love your papers & your wordart! Thanks so much for sharing!

guinan22 said...

This is my first visit to your blog. I wanted to say thank you for the papers and the word art that I found here. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great wordart.

Monique said...

This is soooo me! Cool word art. Thank you.