Tuesday, June 5, 2007

This is Just a Test



Kids are out of school now and free for the summer -- at least most of them. Ah, to be young again! :-) Their exams are finished for the rest of the school term, results are tallied and your fourth grader is officially a fifth grader now, and quite PROUD of it! If only life were that simple again. Sigh. In my family, as with thousands of others, we're being tested daily by some of life's unfortunate events. Those trial-by-fire moments that are compounded by even more trial-by-fire moments, and sometimes you feel as though you're going to collapse under the weight. I just don't know how people endure those times without their faith in a higher power. God provides, He promises. Waiting on it is really hard, though!!! I thought this reminder seemed appropriate in my life at the moment ... what about you?




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweety I feel you... Im going through some hard times too.. my Mom was diagnosed with cancer..and it seems like little things concerning my private life are not going to where I want them to go right now either...so thanks for sharing your lovely word art in hope of a better future for both of us...I posted your word art on my freebie blog for those that feel like being in a hole too...thank you
Hugs Silvia

Pillowgirl said...

I really appreciate your inspiration. It seems your designing really focuses on the important things in life... faith and positivity and such. Thank you, it's always good to have a reminder. Especially when the chips are low.

Joy said...

AMEN... thank you

Unknown said...

The tests are always interspersed with little miracles that we never pay any attention to. We are always looking at the "bigger picture," at least, some of us are. It's those little things, though, that promise it's always going to get better; promises that we are not alone, and that we are loved and cared for. I don't know what your trial is, and I pray for you, but I know mine, and I thank you for the reminder that there is hope and help. Your word art is the most beautiful one that I own. Thank you for it.

Shell said...

Thanks so much for the wordart & goodies.

Joy said...

Oh my goodness - I don't even know how I found your site BUT it was a God thing...I NEEDED to hear your wordart today! Thank you for being God's messenger to me!

Mindy said...

love it. what a great reminder that we are totally dependent on HIM! Great work, thanks for sharing!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a really great quote I've never heard b/4. It reminds me of a collage I did in HS to illustrate the poem "Life for me ain't been no crystal stair" by Langston Hughes. Look it up, great poem. Still have the framed collage hanging on the wall on the stair landing which I'm looking at right now! It won 1st prize in an art show many years later.