Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A November Day in June

Outside my office window right now, I can see the billowing smoke from a warehouse fire, and the misty gray variegated clouds from another summer shower. It looks like November outside. Too bad that in reality it's SOOOOO muggy. One of my biggest complaints each summer. My husband -- who's from England -- loves our hot Texas summers, but even he admits he hates the humidity.
Me, however? I relish rainy days -- especially when it looks like a November day in June.

Don't want to waste the day, though. I wish I could take the entire rest of the year as a sabbatical to catch up on all the designing, photography and scrapbooking projects that are whirling around in my mind. Wishful thinking doesn't hurt. :)
Hope you can use this word art some time, especially as a reminder of how precious each day is.




8 comments:

Mindy said...

You are rockin the word art!! Don't stop! Thanks for sharing your talent!! :)

Anonymous said...

Amen,Sister! I mean, thanks for combining your talent with a well said truth for all to share.
You helped start my day off well.
Joanie

Kim B said...

hee hee, Thanks for the great comment., Oh goodness my Mom sure knew how to make me look over my shoulder-TWICE..ROTF. Oh and I hate the humidity!! It get's like that here in Feb and it's uncomfortable as HELL- but at this stage I'll take it! As I hate the winter more- LOL.. freezing my "noo noo's" off and would love to feel warm again! hahaha
Have a super day girl
Hugs
Kim

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great word art!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

great word art i thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the comment about the rubber bands

PSharp said...

Thank you for all the wonderful wordart. LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Su said...

Love the word art... thanx!!