Wednesday, June 27, 2007

'Tis the Season...


...for traveling, that is. I adore traveling and hoard memories, photos and memorabilia from my journeys as though they were lifelines. Scrapping trips is one of my favorite kinds of scrapping to do. I don't have a trip scheduled at the moment -- at least, not one with reservations, dates, and itineraries all made. I always have a dozen or more trips planned in my imagination, and, boy, do I soar on those flights of fancy!

I thought this quotation was so inviting when I first heard it, and so true -- at least in my own experiences. I left some white space for arrows and other elements that would give it life and to customize it for your own purposes. I'd LOVE to see any layouts in which you used this, or any other elements I've posted, for that matter!

Have a blessed day. Download

3 comments:

Mindy said...

great idea to leave some space! We travel quite a bit, and I couldn't agree more! :) Thanks for sharing it!

Joy said...

Thanks so much!

upto53 said...

Thank you so much!