Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Tagged" Alert

Mindy (Fresh Brewed Coffee) tagged me, so I'll dutifully muddle through the 7 Things You Don't Know About Me list.

1. If you read Mindy's list, she mentions being double-jointed in two places on her fingers. I, too, share that ability, which does freak people out for some reason. Guess because I've grown up being able to do it, it doesn't bother me.

2. With one whiff of carnations, I'm immediately transported to those 15 years of piano and organ recitals -- and my extreme stage fright that always made my mind go blank. Thank goodness for "autopilot."

3. I hate watermelon -- and anything that watermelon has touched because it makes everything taste like it! Yes, I know it's unAmerican, but I just can't conform to that tradition.

4. I was Queen of Christmas in my family.

5. I've been making personalized calendars for my family LOOOOONG before it was a popular craft. Fortunately, everyone is so photogenic that I have a great selection of photos to use.

6. My favorite animal is the very cuddly Koala.

7. My favorite season of the year is Autumn. That first crisp, cool day when you can smell the scent of autumn as it crackles in the air. In my part of Texas, it may be September when that happens, but more often than not it's much closer to Thanksgiving.

Now, I tag:
Krista at Designs by Krista
Jen at Chaos Lounge
Lis at Lisbon Lioness
Tracy at Tracy's Scraps
Faith at Gotta Have Faith
Pillowgirl
Carrie at Fish Scraps

4 comments:

Mindy said...

that's so cool about your fingers! Never met anyone else who was!! Have a happy day, and thanks for playing tag!!

Kim B said...

Hi Melanie- Oh you and Mindy share my Hubby's "scary" trait- LOL.. but he is in ALL fingers! Man he looks "spastic" sometimes when he bends them at all angles! And organ Recitals- I thought I was the only "odd" one that could play the organ! LOL LOL- Gran made me go for lessons as she owned one and we stayed with them ( another long story) but OH the lady that tought me at the time was I think 100 years old- and if I smell "BLue grass" (old perfume)- I want to gag! LOL- I Loved you list- it's sooo nice getting to "know" people behind the names!
What's happended with "Debz site?" I keep getting an odd page that say's "coming soon"?
Hugs
Me

HG said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :) Have a great day.

Jenni said...

Ha ha, I popped in to say thanks for visiting my blog and always saying the nicest things- and I see I have been tagged- Horrors!! But fun! By the way I also hate Watermelon, I thought I was the only one!Off to play tag too!