Friday, January 25, 2008

BIG BROTHERS Kit

My great-nephews are all at adorable stages right now. Three of them are brothers, and their Mom allows me to take their photos whenever the mood strikes. And it strikes often!!!

The colors in the photograph shown in the layout shown here was the inspiration for my newest kit, Big Brothers. I'll always remember the precious expressions on the faces of the older two boys as they study their new little brother. With each other, they were rough-and-tumble, but ever-so-gentle with the baby.

Scrumptious and precious!


Hope you can use this kit, too. It includes two new word art pieces, for those of you who only come to my blog to get word art. :) AS ALWAYS, PLEASE DO NOT COMMIT PIRACY, OR SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS. Please direct them to this blog instead.

Have a great weekend.
Melanie

10 comments:

Joy said...

What a cute kit.. thank you so much for sharing.. I am heading out of town for a couple of days.. it is my mommys 76th birthday. Take care and have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

thank you soooo much for all of the freebies!!! they are gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love this kit. I have four boys, so I'm sure I'll use it lots. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks so much! We will have 3 big brothers in March! Hoping for a girl this time!

Beth said...

Love this kit! It'll be just perfect for my two little boys. Thank-you!

Just Me said...

Thank you sooo very much for this too!!!

princess jen said...

I'm SUPER excited to use this kit!! Thank you so much.

BitsOScrap said...

Wow! It's been awhile since I've stopped by. Just reading through some of your older posts and noticed this little kit you made. It's awesome. Thanks for sharing...this is perfect for my boys (8 years apart).

Toshia said...

ty very much for these wonderful kits!