Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Contradictions

I confess. I'm a MORNING PERSON. I know it drives some people crazy. I'm not a chirpy, unnaturally cheery morning person, but I am an early riser who likes to start the day quietly before the rest of the world intervenes with its whirring, buzzing, honking, grinding, jarring cacophony of sounds.

However, I know scores of people who just don't do mornings. My husband, for example. :) This is dedicated to him. Kiss, kiss.

Blessings on your day,
Melanie

Acknowledgments: Atomic Cupcake action; fonts, Fire & Frakturika

3 comments:

Joy said...

LOL.... well it has been awhile ... and what a great word art... I hope you are doing well.

I am NOT a morning person... and my hubby is... all cheery and making noise.. he knows to not talk to me for minutes.. I don't even know who I am when I first wake up.. LOL.. have a great day.

Joy

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.