Friday, December 5, 2008

Faithful Season 2 Children's Carols

As I mentioned last week, I am posting another set of Christmas music lyrics -- these are specifically geared toward children (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth, Toyland, The Chipmunk Song, Frosty the Snowman, etc.) It's called Faithful Season 2, and consists of overlays for TEN songs.


If you would like to order this set of TEN lyrics in word art, please click on the DONATE button on the far right of the screen. A donation of $2.00 would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to order both sets (Faithful Season Sets 1 and 2), please consider a donation of $3.00, and specify that in your request. Please let me know which set you are ordering.


BY THE WAY, if you ordered Faithful Season 1 last week, I'm sending you this set as a thank-you gift. Hope you consider that a nice surprise!

Many thanks,
Melanie

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog through digifree, and love your wordart. I am curious about the Christmas carol wordart overlays. Is it one carol per overlay or are all ten on one as is shown? Thank you.