Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Random

I was so pleased to discover a layout in my e-mail at home last night, in which Suzanne sent me a layout she'd prepared using the DEAR SANTA word art from yesterday. What a cutie!!! And I'm NOT talking about Santa. :) Thanks so much, Suzanne.


I was also delighted to have a message from Arianna, in which she told me how much she really liked the Faithful Seasons 1 and 2 packs which she had ordered. In fact, she said that she was singing those carols all day, and said "it was worth every penny." Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much, Arianna for the endorsement. For those of you who are still considering it, please do order them -- I would greatly appreciate it. $2.00 each is the requested pricing.


For those of you who only stop by for the freebies, you have 3 today -- they're totally random and not Christmas-y. Hope you find them useful!





Blessings,
Melanie
DOWNLOAD Scrapbook
DOWNLOAD Love You More
DOWNLOAD Vow of Silence

10 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Melanie,

You are welcome. I'm glad that you liked the layout. My 4 year old son was so excited to visit with Santa.

Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the "love you more" wordart.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Scrapbook and Silence word arts - very cute

Anonymous said...

I love todays word arts, especially the scrapbook ones. My kids regularly look at what I am scrabooking and say, "You aren't REALLY going to scrapbook that are you?"

RuthP

Pattycakes said...

Thank you! Thank you! :)

Scoobie81 (Lisa) said...

Melanie,
Big hugs going out to you and your assistant!!! A hard way to show her God has a plan but sometimes that's the way He works! Thanks so much for the wonderful wordart!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for the beautiful WA!

MemoryKeeper said...

I love your work, and you always have such great freebies…THANKS! I am just learning how to scrap my blog, and if you’d like to learn too go to my new blog:

http://easycustomblogs.blogspot.com/

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Erin-Joi said...

ooooh! I was sent to your blog specifically for the end up in my scrapbook wordart. Any chance you have made a version with end up in my journal? I was sen here after describing in a chat that I threatened a workmate with writing about them in my journal.
Thanks for the fabulous wordart!
Erin-Joi

xashee's corner said...

oh this is WONDERFUL!! thank you so much for sharing you FUN & creative wordart! :D Hope you have a LOVELY day!