Wednesday, November 7, 2007

FRIENDS: The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Friends like KimB are an irrepressible, irreplaceable part of our lives. We should gather them around us as we would rosebuds in May and a soft comforter in December. A belated Happy Birthday gift for you, Kim!

Please take time to drop a note or send me a layout in which you've used any of the word art or kit freebies you find on this blog. I would really appreciate it.

Hope each one of you and your family of friends find meaning in everything you do.

All the best,
Melanie
DOWNLOAD
font credits: JumpStart, Irrep, Wash Me, CK Long & Lanky, CK Mapped Out

6 comments:

Just Me said...

Been off line for a few days... many I should say and catching up on downloading your word art... let me say a BIG THANK YOU!!!!

Joy said...

Awesome Melanie :) Thank you.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Kim B said...

Melanie!!!- Oh girl I love this sooo sooo much!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!! You know this one will get put to good use-LOL
Sending you HUGE squishes from down here-
Mwah
Kim

Joy said...

Thank you so much for the great WA!

verabear said...

Thank you so much, I think this is perfect for the project I'm working on :)