Monday, November 19, 2007

Yum

Still not very chatty this morning, but obviously I have something on my mind!!!!

Since being diagnosed with diabetes a couple of years ago, I have frequent severe chocolate withdrawals -- don't you just hate that? There are some nice sugar-free substitutes, I know. I know. But it's just not the same.

If you like this word art, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I have a series of related phrases that could be scrapbooked but didn't want to do them if there wasn't an interest in them. I've set up a poll on the far right column, at the top, for your convenience in replying.

Happy Monday!

Blessings,
Melanie
DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, This is great. Thank you.
Carolyn M

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I was looking for some Xmas word art and came across this entry. This is so funny. Love it.TY so much.