Saturday, November 24, 2007

S H O P P I N G

It just makes me WEARY to think about going shopping on the Friday after Thanksgiving here in the US. I know there are a kajillion bargains in countless stores, but some of the frenzy just isn't a pretty sight.

Having said that, I defend my right to shop whenever I want, without ridicule from the male gender. Grin.

Hope you have a terrific Saturday, whatever you are doing.

Blessings,
Melanie

DOWNLOAD
font credits: Adler, BoyzRGross, 2Peas Architect

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thank you! s.

tkmom138 said...

Thank you so much!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Kim B said...

Hey girl- popping in to see if you had a good Thanks giving-
Sending hugs- and funny enough Wayne is the one that I eventually have to drag out the shops-LOL!!
loves me

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.