Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ONCE MORE, WITH FEELING

Here are the individual links for the Nov 21st word art.

Crossing my finger that it will work for you as easily as it does for me.

:)

My terms of use:
2007 © Melanie’s Digital Creationshttp://mmdcreations.blogspot.com/
All rights reserved
Terms of Use
Thank you for making a purchase from Melanie’s Digital Creations.
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
All images included were created by Melanie’s Digital Creations. All ownership and copyright of these images are retained by Melanie’s Digital Creations. By making this purchase and/or downloading these files, you agree to these terms of use.
Not for commercial use.
Please do not share, resell, redistribute, or pirate these graphics in any way. These images may not be used to generate income of any kind.
You may submit works created with these graphics to online galleries, magazines, and other publications, with proper credit given to Melanie M.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at: Melberry34@aol.comThank you!
Melanie’s Digital Creations
Melanie M at Melanie’s Digital Creations

Bless This Mess
Kiss the Cook
Be Thankful


4 comments:

Carolyn Albro said...

Such cute word art. I'm LOVING it. Thank you for sharing and have a super Turkey Day : )

Gracen said...

Love you word art. Thanks so much.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

mom2triplets04 said...

Thank you so much for the wordart. I am definately using it on my layouts. I have the perfect photos too already. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for not giving up on the download problem. So sweet of you to work at it until you solved the puzzel. Your word art is so inspiring and I love the gifts.
Thank you and have a Happy Thankgiving.
Many hugs and blessings for the day.