Wednesday, September 26, 2007

According to the calendar ...

... it's now officially past the first day of Autumn. Unfortunately, Texas is one of the US states that doesn't experience the first crisp day of fall until late October, if we're lucky -- but usually it's well into November. I still would LOVE to enjoy the full season of autumn in all it's glory, especially in New England. And I believe our Canadian friends have stunningly glorious arrays of color at this time of year, too. Send photos, please!!!

I enjoyed seeing Mindy's fall display that she posted on her blog on Saturday. Hopefully, we'll get our decorations out this weekend.

I would love to see how you use today's word art. Please send me links to any layouts using it, or any other word art you've downloaded from my blog. It's like working in a vacuum when I only see my own layouts with these freebies! DOWNLOAD

Hope autumn is an inspiring time of year for you ... and happy fall, y'all!

Melanie

font credits: EK Brush Lettering & Andiron Outline

1 comment:

Pillowgirl said...

I just stumbled on your blog through a chatbox on SKrapper Digital's site where you posted.. I must say, I love your word art! Keep inspiring the masses with it!