Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th


I'm planning to totally enjoy this holiday in the middle of the week by making waves ... in the backyard pool. Decadent and lazy, I know, but it's therapeutic and, hopefully, helps me get rid of this 4th day of a bad migraine. That doesn't mean that I've lost sight of the reason for the celebration of USA's independence -- or that I don't think of all the people who have made sacrifices for our freedom. For those who continue to make those sacrifices, both here and abroad. Defending our faith, defending our lives, defending our rights. What an extraordinary gift for us all in this land of the free, home of the brave.

Here's today's freebie -- a word art with a double meaning. Making waves is what I intend to do today, but "making waves" is what it took to earn our freedom. If you'd like this in other colors, just let me know.

DOWNLOAD

No comments: