Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Need a Vacation!!


I need a vacation so badly. A true postcard-writing, photo-taking, souvenir-grabbing, map-reading, wrong-side-of-the-road-driving vacation. Sigh. Heavy sigh.

To take my mind off of it, I decided to concentrate today on the word "rest." So, all those of you who have been on a holiday this summer (or winter, depending on your side of the hemisphere), or are on one right now, or are packing your bags ... just know that you have an extra passenger. I'm vicariously enjoying YOUR trips.

PS: This trick isn't working. I'm still wanting to fly away somewhere cool, calm, scenic ... well, you get the picture. PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOUR TRIPS.

7 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you... I so love that word art... I am leaving for a Alaska Cruise in 12 days... and I want to do NOTHING.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

BitsOScrap said...

Thanks for the awesome wordart. You have replenished my stock of used (and overused) wordart.....thanks so much.

PSharp said...

Thank you for the lovely wordart.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie!!

I love your artwork/word art/and your kits. 4Shared is rude enough that it will NOT allow me to make comments thanking you for ALL of the massive number of items I've downloaded from you!! YOU are so creative and SO Talented. I am glad that your hand/arm is better.....

Thank you SO Much for sharing SO Many of your adorable items of word art and your kits with me! I am truly thankful for all that you've shared..... What would the passwords be to the 2 kits here??! LOL!! I did not see them listed in the info you gave. We they some type of bonuses for a posting or something? That would make sense!!

Thanks Again. YOU are totally amazing!!....and SO Talented!!

BIG Hugs!

Joni

Anonymous said...

Oh...I don't get to take a 'stinkin' vacation' either!! You're welcome to come visit me in the Beautiful Mountains of South Western Virginia, USA!! I'm in Blacksburg and I absolutely love it here!! We're into the coldest winter in about 13 years!! I just moved up here in October, 2007 but I absolutely love it!! It's gorgeous too!!

Know that this offer stands!! LOL!

Hugs!