Sunday, July 8, 2007

Into Each Life


... a little rain must fall, so they say. And I believe that to be true. That's part of the give-and-take, ying and yang, yes and no of life. It's cool how that works, actually. God has a great plan for all of us and no matter how many times we go up and down on the seesaw of life, he keeps us in balance if we let him. I was 40 before I realized how crucial that was -- to achieve, maintain and nurture balance. I can't say that I have totally achieved it yet, but I'm still a work in progress. How about you? :)

Here are the Oh, Petula Part 2 downloads: paper, tag1, tag2, wordart. I'd love to see any layouts in which you may have used this or any part of the kit. See the previous posting for an explanation about the inspiration, if you're interested. For those of you unfamiliar with Petula Clark's body of work, the wordart in this part of the kit is the name of one of her hit songs, "It's a Sign of the Times."

Blessings!

Melanie

6 comments:

Dahlia Co said...

HI Melanie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving me a comment! It's always a pleasure to create things for people who truly appreciate them. God bless!

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

I love love love what you said about the seesaw..."IF we LET Him"....I am just starting to learn the power of surrender and how absolutely freeing it is!!! (lol i fall back into the "let me do it myself" mentality, and it is ALWAYS so much harder!)...thanks for the reminder and the freebie... off to read some more of your blog ;)
~fantacy, aka The Scrappin' Hillbilly Sweetpea
http://scrappinhillbilly.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie! Your post has been added to the list of freebies at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cool kit!

The Scrapping Queens said...

OOOOOOH, my - i LOVE LOVE LOVE your Wordart!

CRACKED UP when I saw the Petula Clark reference - had to download that one, too - my sister (5 years older than I) listened to that record til I was totally SICK of Petula, lol!!!! So, now, in a sense of payback - I can't get the song "It's a sign of the times" out of my head - need to go turn on KSBJ, I think (Christian radio, Houston, on the web at ksbj.org - listen in sometime!)

Thanks so much for sharing your Gift with us!

fancynancykay said...

Bless me, I was signed in for my DT blog, not my personal ID - The Scrapping Queens comment *should* have been signed...

:Nanc