Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Worldly Thoughts


I've been giving a lot more thought to the whole "Think Green" campaign over the past several years. We recycle at home, we try to pay attention to how much water we use, we don't litter, and so on. But you and I both know it isn't enough. I'm not trying to go all political on anyone, but I do think we're at a major turning point now. A point of no return, so to speak. What kind of world will our children have in which to raise their children? Will there be any parks left? Will "fresh air" be available only through purchase? Will they have to go underground to avoid the harmful rays of a sun unleashed because of a destroyed ozone layer? These are tough questions ... and touching concerns. Our world is just on loan to us. That's just what was on my mind this morning, and I remembered this quotation from Chief Seattle. Pass it on!


2 comments:

xashee's corner said...

Thanks for sharing :D Have a beautiful day!!

S said...

I right clicked as the link to download wasn't working, hope that's ok. I LOVE your thoughts and this quote, thank you!!