Monday, July 23, 2007

To Scrap or Not to Scrap


I came across this today while looking for something online at work -- and thought I'd make a quick word art of it. I don't know about you, but I'm already sick of the campaigning for the next presidential election in the USA. It always reeks of empty promises, and they seem to spend much more time bashing opponents and little truly constructive work. I'm not going all political here -- just liked this definition and wanted to share it. Maybe some of you will find it "scrapable"!! Three cheers to all the statesmen and stateswomen who look to the future.

On another note, who's got a good Monday story to share today?

Here's the link: DOWNLOAD

Blessings,

Melanie

3 comments:

Kim B said...

Hee hee-thanks for the comment! The horns stayed hidden this weekend-(for once-lol). Hubby's Bday is next week so I told him some "quiet" ones are needed before then! hahaha. Caught up on a lot of work etc this weekend which was good. Found this quote which I loved- thought you might want to "word art" it if you want-
A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be".- I Love quotes and collect them on paper all over my desk-haha. But that one is cute and clever- LOL,
Have a great day-
Hugs
Kim

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

PSharp said...

Thank you.